Google PageRank is a way to judge websites credibility and authority. It’s an outcome of how many other websites link to that site and what their credibility. PageRank is always
Google PageRank is a way to judge websites credibility and authority. It’s an outcome of how many other websites link to that site and what their credibility. PageRank is always a concern factor for any SEO practitioner and webmasters as advertiser grant this factor along with other measurement number. Usually we tend to check the home page PageRank but internal PageRank also matter.
[ Advise: Don't modify your theme and permalink before PageRank update, unless you concern about the change. 2 days before the last PageRank update I changed my theme and due to a small title related error I lose all my internal PageRank, so be careful like I'm now]
Perhaps the easiest way to check PageRank is, go to site sitemap.xml file and copy a link and check the link rank using any PageRank tool. However, that really a time taking factor and I never going to recommend it. Time is priceless and we have to utilize it properly. So, to save your time, here I’m going to share 4 tools that can actively check any domains inner pages PageRank. All tools are working fine when last checked.
1. Inner Pagerank checker: This is indeed a good tool to check inner PageRank of a website or domain. Just enter the website url and it will show you 55 results. You can use it maximum 5 time from a IP. Dynamic IP holder can bypass the limit.
2. Seo Mountain Internal PageRank checker: This tool is better than the above. It shows you 1000 result of a website or domain. Logically don’t have any query limit. But you should not misuse it as checking PageRank from a single IP constantly will give you a ban from Google.
3. PaRaMeter: Unlike other two, it’s an OS depended tool. This tool is developed by cleverstat and only work on Windows system. Using its Extract url feature you can extract all internal pages link and later can check PageRank of those internal pages.
4. SeoQuake: My favorite addon which work on both Firefox and Chrome. Two of my favorite browser. It not only show PageRank of current page but also show how many pages indexed by Google of that domain and how many backlinks that page have. The good thing is, it can spy on your search result and can show PageRank of all result links. With this tool you can spy on Google, Bing and also on Yahoo search result. You must use proper search term when you willing to see only one site’s internal pages PageRank
You can share if you have any other tool in your mind; if that tool look useful, we will list up that, here.
You may also like:
- 4 working tool to check site is down for everyone or not
- 2 free tools to block websites from appearing in Firefox history
- How to embeds non-standard fonts on web pages in SEO friendly way
- View member only restricted Facebook pages with Unhide Me
- Check DNS propagation progress from desktop with DNS propagation check