There are pretty good number of blogging software around us and most known name are WordPress and Blogger but this two are not alone; we also have b2evolution, Livejournal, Movable
There are pretty good number of blogging software around us and most known name are WordPress and Blogger but this two are not alone; we also have b2evolution, Livejournal, Movable Type, Tumblr etc. Unlike WordPress, Tumblr is developer only hosted application and that’s why we can’t install it in our own hosting environment. Tumblr have a good recognition among photographer and there are good number of photography related blog around there that can amaze you and you going to wish all these images into your collection. However, doing it manually is tedious and time-consuming work, so, lets make it automated job using Gettumblrpic.
Gettumblrpic is a free application which let you batch download images easily. All you need to do, just insert the blog name(not URL) and set the number of pages the software will spy and that’s it. This tool will create a list of images from your chosen Tumblr blog and let you download all.
Fantastic tool for photography lover. I tried this tool on WayOutWest blog and just downloaded a set of wonderful images:
***Picture will be downloaded in same folder from where you run this application. Don’t forget to rename those picture as downloaded pictures default name look crappy.
You may also like:
- Download HotFile Hosted File Automatically With HotFile AutoDownloader
- 6 Steps to follow when you merging WordPress blogs located in different hosting accounts
- How to download Google home page background images?
- How to batch download copyright free images from Flickr on Windows 7?
- Watch Megaupload hosted video without downloading it using Mustreamer