In past we shared some useful free network utility like Steel Inventory, NetCon Manager etc. Now here we going to share another good network tool to enhance network security system
In past we shared some useful free network utility like Steel Inventory, NetCon Manager etc. Now here we going to share another good network tool to enhance network security system – NetWrix Logon Reporter, a user logon activity tracker.
Every organization these days track user logon activity, this not only help organizations to know user activity but it also needed by most security standards and compliance regulations. It may look hard to track both successful and failed (invalid) logon and logoff events across an entire network using built-in Active Directory tools. A tool like NetWrix Logon Reporter always help you here.
This free utility automatically consolidate and archive all types of logon events from all Active Directory domain controllers and provide rich reporting capabilities to make thing simple. NetWrix Logon Reporter stores data in a central location and ensures that no events are lost because of log overwrites.
Download NetWrix Logon Reporter
You may also like:
- Idea to track software installations on network computers
- MinorMonitor.com- Track your children activity on Facebook
- Download Logon Editor For Windows 7 To Customize Your Logon Screen
- Manage Windows 7 Logon Screen Using 7 Logon Screen Manager
- Add messages on Windows Logon with Windows Logon Notfier