If you want to download a video or movie from site like MEGAVIDEO, Dailymotion, VideoWeed, Movshare, Videoex.Net, Youku, Stagevu, Novamov, Tudou, Stage666.net, XvidStaghe.Com, Xtshare, Vidreel, Veoh or any similar site,
If you want to download a video or movie from site like MEGAVIDEO, Dailymotion, VideoWeed, Movshare, Videoex.Net, Youku, Stagevu, Novamov, Tudou, Stage666.net, XvidStaghe.Com, Xtshare, Vidreel, Veoh or any similar site, then the following tips are those, you always ask for.
An online movie watcher should be pretty aware of all the name mentioned above. Most of the ‘Watch Movie Online’ website that help us to see Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, Punjabi, Bengali etc. movie online absolutely free, use all the above mentioned site to upload movies.
Before going for tutorial, we need to know few technical facts. When we watch a movie or any video from a site, the movie usually downloaded either in browser cache or in ‘TEMP’ directory depending on site nature. Now if we use any usual video download tool such as Download Helper, Video Downloader etc. after watching the movie to download that movie or video, then it’s waste of both time and bandwidth because it already in our system if we yet not closed that video page.
Remember, these tips only work when your video page are opened in your browser. For MEGAVIDEO users, you may already know a free user can only view 72 minute absolutely free, you can download only those 72 minutes using below mentioned ways though MEGAVIDEO video timeline show the whole movie downloaded to your system. If you want to bypass it then read – How to Bypass MEGAVIDEO 72min Time Limit For Free?
Another thing is, if your last video watching time is below 10 minutes then when you downloaded that 10 minute video using below mentioned method, it usually unplayable in most video player.
Now, here are those two ways that you can use to download videos from most online sites:
1. Video Cache View: This small utility by Nirsoft help you to download video from any video site. Just run it and it will show a list of video files that already exist in your browser cache. In this case, we need to find out the file where extension is .tmp, click on that file and then save it using save button(second button located in standard toolbar). That’s it. Don’t forget to note down where you saved it.
Note, always play selected video on VideoCacheView to make sure the video you going to save is right one(there is a play button located on standard toolbar).
2. Manual Way: Where VideoCacheView make everything little simple for us but it sometime fail to find the video. Here we should follow the manual process. The fact is, all the earlier mentioned site store the video in temporary directory called ‘TEMP’ with .tmp extension but technically you can’t copy those files as it is locked by browser. We need a special tool like ShadowCopy(Free Tool) which going to help us to copy that temp file.
The first thing that you need to do is, open that ‘Temp’ directory. The path is:
C:\ Users \YourUserName \ AppData \Local \Temp
(make sure you can view hidden files) and then short files by date modified. Now, the file stared with ‘f’ and have a bigger file and should located on top is usually the one that we need. Copy the full name of the file such as “flaBB13.tmp“.
Now open ShadowCopy. Point the “Temp” folder in “Copy from” field and put the file name(for example – flaBB13.tmp) in file mask field. You can also choose target directory in “Copy to” field. All you need to do now – Click on big copy button. After the process completed, go to the target directory, find the newly copied file and then change the extension to .flv(for example flaBB13.tmp is now flaBB13.flv). That’s it. You have the movie file now.
You may also like:
- Download from MegaVideo easily with Improved Megavideo Downloader
- Download Dailymotion App For Windows Phone 7
- Tips To Enhance DailyMotion HQ/HD Video Viewing
- Download MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 15 Silver Absolutely Free Legally
- Download Daniusoft Free Video Converter With Video Editor