Do you visit too many site? There are lot of site which require registration. Do you ever think to bypass them? Yes it is possible now. Just doing a simple
Do you visit too many site? There are lot of site which require registration. Do you ever think to bypass them? Yes it is possible now. Just doing a simple trick, we can do that.
1. Google Bot: Most good side never blocks Google to index there content. So if we able to visit as Google bot then we will able to bypass that site. Let’s try it. For this trick we first need to install a Firefox add-on called User-Agent Switcher.
Step 1: Install this plugin and then go to Tools > User Agent Switcher > Options and then again to Options.
Step 2: Select User Agent from the left sidebar and then click Add. Now in the description field type, add:
and in user agent field type:
Step 3: Select Google Bot From User Agent Switcher.
Step 4: Now it’s all done! Now visit any website without registering.
2. BugMeNot: Its like an open source social network. Where may people share there id and password but it’s your duty not to change that.
So that other can use it to. All you need to search the site URL for which you need it. You will find multiple id and password. Some are definitely valid. Try it.
You may also like:
- 6 Ways to browse the internet securely
- 3 Ways A Kid Can Make Money Online
- 2 Ways to import Yahoo! 360 blog to WordPress
- How to Bypass MEGAVIDEO 72min Time Limit For Free?
- 2 Ways to Enable or Disable Autorun for Removable Media in Windows 7