If you not happy with current Windows Media Center setting even with the look and the way it organize itself then Media Center Studio is your possible solution. This small
If you not happy with current Windows Media Center setting even with the look and the way it organize itself then Media Center Studio is your possible solution.
This small little utility helps you to rearrange or disable native menu items. You can also create your own menu strips with the help of this apps. If you not happy with the look then you can create new themes or edit existing ones and apply that new or edited theme to Windows Media Center.
- Edit your start menu – rearrange or disable native menu items
- Create your own menu strips, and your own items to go in them
- Monitors your application and returns to Media Center when it exits
- Set up a button on your remote to exit your application
- Create menu items that take you to native Media Center pages, or start media
- Apply themes to Media Center
- Create new themes or edit existing ones
Download Media Center Studio
You may also like:
- Fix Windows Media Center Low Bit Rate overlay messages on Windows 7 PC
- Put Cover Flow Feature on Windows 7 / Vista Media Center
- How to handle removable media easily on Windows
- Change Windows Media Player Library Background With This Skin Changer
- How To Customize Download Of Microsoft Security Updates In Windows 7?