Earlier we shared 3G plan details of BSNL and now here is the 3G plan details of Airtel along with necessary instruction. How To Activate Airtel 3G? Airtel Mobile subscribers
Earlier we shared 3G plan details of BSNL and now here is the 3G plan details of Airtel along with necessary instruction.
How To Activate Airtel 3G?
Airtel Mobile subscribers need to send a SMS 3G to 121 or call 12134 to activate 3G plan. Remember, 2G Data Plan if any will be de-activated as soon as you receive confirmation SMS.
After you confirm 3G data plan subscription, 3G Data Plan ‘Pay As You Go’ will be activated and all data access will be charged at 30p / 20kb that is approx Rs. 15/Mb.
Airtel 3G Data Plan
1. Rs. 9 for 10 MB, validity 1 day
2. Rs. 60 for 65 MB, validity 3 days
1. Rs. 103 for 100 MB, validity 30 days
2. Rs. 200 for 250 MB, validity 30 days
3. Rs. 450 for 600 MB, validity 30 days
4. Rs. 750 for 2GB, validity 30 days
1. Rs. 675 for 1.25GB, validity 30 days
Note: Due to silent flexishield features your 3G data sharing speed will reduce to 20 kbps once total data bill reaches Rs. 2000.
Volume Based Charging Plans:
1. 3G Value Plan -Prepaid – Rs. 13 for 20 days, charge 15p/20kb.
2. 3G Value Plan -Postpaid – Rs. 20 for 30 days, charge 15p/20kb.
Video calls charge for both on-net and off-net will be 5 paise / second for both local and national roaming.
Airtel 3G Data Plan Terms & Conditions:
- You will not need to change your airtel SIM card to enjoy airtel 3G services
- You will require a 3G enabled handset/USB internet modem & airtel 3G network to enjoy airtel 3G services – we recommend you to go for a HSPA device, to truly enjoy the power of airtel 3G
- All plans applicable on prepaid. Only Standard & FlexiShield plans are available on postpaid
- Video Calls on ISD & international roaming not allowed
- Roaming on 3G only on airtel 3G network
- Free MBs in 3g data packs not applicable while roaming. Browsing charges of 30p/20kb will apply
- Daily packs will lapse on day of recharge
- You cannot recharge a data pack with another data pack till previous balance is above 50MB
- On recharge with new data pack (when balance less than 50MB)/ change in plan, earlier data balance will be forfeited
- Actual Internet speed would depend on multiple factors like time of day, number of simultaneous users & web pages accessed etc
You may also like:
- Aircel Blyk Information, Tariff and Other Details
- New Tata Photon Plus – Unlimited Prepaid Plan Tariff Details
- BSNL Unlimited 3G Plan For Apple iPad Tariff Details
- BSNL 3G Postpaid and Prepaid Data Service Tariff Details
- Airtel MNP Offer – How to Switch to Airtel under MNP