You always get a chance to set ‘what you want to do with Windows Update’ during installation which then become the default ‘Windows Update’ setting in Windows 7. However, for
You always get a chance to set ‘what you want to do with Windows Update’ during installation which then become the default ‘Windows Update’ setting in Windows 7. However, for some reason now you willing to change the setting into something more fruitful for you. Here is the procedure you need to follow to complete this task:
Related: Tutorial To Install Windows 7 Using USB Drive
Step 1: Open ‘Control Panel‘ and then click on ‘System and Security‘ option.
Step 2: A set of option related to Windows 7 system and security will appear, choose ‘Windows Update‘.
Step 3: Put your eyes on right sidebar under ‘Windows Update’ window; you will see ‘Change Settings‘ option, click on it.
Step 4: A list of option will come in your computer screen. From this window you can rearrange all settings that suit you most.
Just don’t forget to click on ‘OK’ button once you complete your task to activate changes.
You may also like:
- How to change default download location in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
- Idea to put Vista default theme on Windows 7
- Customize Windows 7 Default ScreenSaver With System Screensavers Tweaker
- Firmware Changer 4.0 Can Change Your Firmware Version without Actual Update
- Change Windows 7 Boot Animation and Text with Windows 7 Boot Updater