As always Google try good thing for us time to time and this time I am not surprised. It is my morning gift. Google introduce Indian Language emailing. Now you
As always Google try good thing for us time to time and this time I am not surprised. It is my morning gift. Google introduce Indian Language emailing. Now you can type in 5 different Indian languages.
This is a phonetic typing that means you write your native word in English and it will transfer it in you native language font. Like if I write “meh chahata hu” it will automatically transfer it into “मह चाहता हु “. Here is some pictorial, which I experiment today morning.
This feature is also available in google’s other services like Google India Labs, Orkut, Blogger and iGoogle. I must say, “thanks google thanks”. And also like to thanks Mr. Chandramouli Mahadevan who make this feature available for us. If you need more details about it then you can find the topic in Google official blog with the title “Email in Indian languages“.
You may also like:
- Translate English to any Indian language phonetically with Phonetic Translator
- Samsung introduce PX2370 LED Monitor in India
- MySpace introduce Lite view for faster browsing
- Synaptics Introduce Fuse Next-Generation Mobile Phone Concept
- Z-Type – A Fun Game To Learn Typing