As any ordinary user, I had hard times since my PC started to work slower from time to time. I couldn’t neither predict nor prevent these moments, so my work
As any ordinary user, I had hard times since my PC started to work slower from time to time. I couldn’t neither predict nor prevent these moments, so my work turned into hell. It’s so irritating when your buddy stops right in the middle of the most important task you’re working on, and all you think about is why I didn’t save my information before I started working with it! So here you have some tips that will help you in speeding up your PC without buying some expensive apps and programs or asking for a special help from a PC technician. Off we go!
First tip – Central Processing Unit (CPU) and motherboard is the best hardware upgrade that will also bring hard drives and ram components into play. Mainly the motherboard supports the CPU and other parts of the computer and it is done by using its upgrade version that may be in combo deal forms. A lot of sites have provided this feature and if you want to add extra power as like as a 2.8 GHZ CPU with your new board.
Second tip – Random Access Memory (RAM) is one most common hardware upgrade that provides additional memory and speeds up your computer significantly. If your current RAM is not sufficient to you then you can add extra memory according to your support system. It will provide you more speeded up computer.
Third tip – they’re all about Start Menu!
1. If you go to the start menu and write tree in run option and click ok that will give 1000 times refresh and make your computer faster
2. Like the above one you can again go to the run option of the start menu and write recent and then click ok, it will show all of your recent files. If you deleted all these files, that will make your computer faster.
3. By using %temp% in the run you can also get temporary files. If you deleted all these files, that will make your computer faster.
Fourth tip – It is very important to keep your pc clean and efficient. There are several tools and tips that always keep your computer clean. Among them one of the most important thing is to do is keep your hard drive clean and always running.
Fifth tip – You can speed up pc by partitioning your hard drive. This action has some special benefits like these ones:
1. You will not lose your documents when you find a virus or you by chance format a drive.
2. The exchange file will be placed on a separate drive.
3. Windows also placed on a separate drive that will provide safe data.
By using Partition Magic from Power Quest you can partition your hard disk without losing your data.
Seventh tip -Font is another cause that makes your pc slower. Windows heaps every single font in the ‘Fonts’ folder when it starts and makes the booting process slower. So by clearing the unwanted fonts you can speed up pc.
Eighth tip – The display resolution is one of the important cause that affect the computer speed. The lower the display resolution it will make your pc faster.
It may look difficult, but once you start performing these tips you’ll find out how easy and effective they are! Don’t hesitate, try them just now and your PC will be grateful for making its life better! Check back soon for more pc speed up/registry repair/data recovery tips from Jesse soon!
You may also like:
- 6 Excellent Tips To Give A Better Presentation
- Tips to backup Firefox and create a silent installer for future use easily
- Tips to save laptop battery power while using Windows 7 (Video Tutorial)
- Tips: Use Gtalk In Linux
- 10 Tips Not to Get Fired from Existing Job