WakeMeOnLan is the easiest answer of how to turn on one or more computers remotely by sending Wake-on-LAN (WOL) packet? This simple little utility scan your network, and collect the
WakeMeOnLan is the easiest answer of how to turn on one or more computers remotely by sending Wake-on-LAN (WOL) packet? This simple little utility scan your network, and collect the MAC addresses of all connected computers, and save the computers list info in a file.
Now, when your computers are turned off or in standby mode, you can use the stored computers list to easily choose the computer you want to turn on, and then turn on all these computers with a single click.
Additionally, WakeMeOnLan allows you to turn on a computer from command-line, by specifying the computer name, IP address, or the MAC address of the remote network card.
However, this free network software have two known limitation:
1. WakeMeOnLan can turn on the remote computer only if this feature is supported and enabled on the remote computer.
2. Wake-on-LAN feature only works on wired network.
For command line user, you need to use /wakeup command-line option to turn on the computers you need.
WakeMeOnLan.exe /wakeup 192.168.1.25
WakeMeOnLan.exe /wakeup Comp01
WakeMeOnLan.exe /wakeup Comp02
WakeMeOnLan.exe /wakeup 40-65-81-A7-16-23
You may also like:
- How to turn off monitor using hotkey?
- WorthyTips(WT) Turn One Year Old Now
- Turn Android a free barcode scanner
- Turn Nokia E72 to accurate compass using NorthPole
- How To Turn On Adobe ‘Read Out Loud’ Feature?