BitLocker Drives Unlocker probably most simplest answer to unlock multiple Bitlocker encrypted local drives with a single click in Windows 7; the process run faster when you use same password
BitLocker Drives Unlocker probably most simplest answer to unlock multiple Bitlocker encrypted local drives with a single click in Windows 7; the process run faster when you use same password for all encrypted drives.
How BitLocker Drives Unlocker Work?
1. Run BitLocker Drives Unlocker and it will then list out all encrypted drive in main interface.
2. Enter their passwords and hit Unlock.
If you use same password for all drive then tick the Same password for all checkbox before hitting Unlock button. It will then unlock all Bitlocker encrypted local drives in batch without asking password each time.
You can even run this portable utility in system startup, just tick run on system startup checkbox.
To me this is the fastest way to unlock Bitlocker encrypted local drives. BitLocker Drives Unlocker (download) should also work with Windows Vista as the technology is same.
What is BitLocker Drive Encryption?
BitLocker Drive Encryption is a full disk encryption feature that is designed to protect data by providing encryption for entire volumes. By default it uses the AES encryption algorithm in CBC mode with a 128 bit key, combined with the Elephant diffuser for additional disk encryption specific security not provided by AES.
You may also like:
- 4 Tools to add a start menu on USB flash drives
- How to move large number of file fast on Windows ?
- 3TB Internal Hard Drives From WD And Seagate Coming Soon
- Idea to unlock or delete locked file and folder anywhere
- Unlock ‘Access is Denied’ File & Folder in Just 3 Click