Shortcut keys surely improve your overall productivity as it save quite good amount of time. Here we compile a cool list of browser shortcuts that surely help you while you
Shortcut keys surely improve your overall productivity as it save quite good amount of time. Here we compile a cool list of browser shortcuts that surely help you while you use Firefox, Chrome, IE9, or Safari as your surfing toy.
1. Ctrl+T – Open a new tab in an active window. Tab is an effective feature of modern day browsers; it not only allow you to open multiple web pages simultaneously in same window but also use less memory than a full browser window.
2. Alt+D – Quickly focus on browser address bar. This shortcut eliminates the need of mouse while you willing to type a new address or anything in browser address bar.
3. Ctrl+Enter – This shortcut put a ‘www.’ and ‘.com’ at the beginning and end of your text which you type on your address bar, respectively. This is much helpful as most website addresses start with ‘www.’ and end with ‘.com’; browser type this two for you and you only need to type the middle word. For example, focus on your browser address bar and type worthytips then press Ctrl+Enter and enjoy the magic.
Some more similar shortcuts are:
- SHIFT-Enter is for .net web addresses
- SHIFT-CTRL-Enter is for .org web addresses
4. Ctrl+W – This is a destructive shortcut, it quickly close the active tab of your browser. You know when to use it, isn’t it?
5. Ctrl+D – This shortcut allow you to quickly bookmark a site that you can later access using your browser bookmark feature.
6. Backspace – You probably used to click on ‘back’ button to visit previous page in your active tab, try backspace from now on. It does the same as long as your focus is on window and not in the address bar.
7. F5 – Quickly refresh a page with F5 instead clicking on browser refresh button. Very useful for sport lovers.
8. Ctrl+Mousewheelspin – This shortcut help you to quickly increase or decrease the font size of current page to make it readable for you.
9. Alt+Home – Quickly take yourself in your home page with this one. It’s particularly helpful when you set a search engine as a home page or a site that you desire most.
10. Esc – Another destructive button that kill the page load in current active tab. Useful for slow site. It do the same thing red X button beside your address bar do.
You may also like:
- A Complete List Of Windows7 Shortcut Keys
- Internet Explorer 9 Keyboard Shortcut List
- Download Fast DVD Ripper Pro With Free Serial Keys/License Keys
- Fix 21 Common Errors Created By Malicious Software With 7 Quick Fix
- How To Hide Taskbar in Windows 7 Using Shortcut