Many new android users find difficulties to connect their Android smartphone to PC. Today I’m going to share some quick tutorial and fixes that help you to connect your device
Many new android users find difficulties to connect their Android smartphone to PC. Today I’m going to share some quick tutorial and fixes that help you to connect your device with PC. The tutorial is based on Android Galaxy ACE mobile phone but should work with other android devices.
Here is the regular steps that you need to follow:
1. Connect your phone with PC using USB cable.
2. ‘usb connected’ shows in phone notification bar (gray strip at top of phone)
3. Now drag the strip down to fill screen. It will show all active notifications.
4. Click on the massage that show ‘USB Connected’.
5. A screen reflect your current USB connection status will appear. Click on ‘Connect storage to PC’ button and you are ready to access your storage item from PC.
If the above procedure don’t work, try using different USB port in your PC. Sometime antivirus software prevent USB connection, disable your antivirus if noting work.
Hope this small tutorial help you. You can share your own solution in comment.
You may also like:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace GT S5830
- Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670
- Samsung GALAXY Tab Comes To India
- Connect and explore Sony Ericsson phone from your PC using MyPhoneExplorer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Announced – Full Specification