Tracking visited location is easy now with “Cell Tracker” android app. A must have app for frequent travelers. Cell tracker app keep track of the location you visited in the
Tracking visited location is easy now with “Cell Tracker” android app. A must have app for frequent travelers. Cell tracker app keep track of the location you visited in the last few days and show those locations in Google Map. All you need to do, launch the app then click on “View Now”. And those who don’t have GPS in their Android phone can also use this as this app don’t require GPS.
So, how this app collect the location stat then? Cell Tracker collects location info through GPRS/Wi-Fi and that too 0.5 hours interval, hence impact on battery is minimal.
The app can surely be used for some better purpose. Here is what developer think about uses of Cell Tracker:
- On a tour and Want to know where all you have been in last 3 days? Just have this app installed and log into our website and you can check the places visited.
- Want to check where your dear ones have visited in last few days or just in last couple of hours? Install this app in their phone and when they are back just open the app and check the cell track.
- If you are an employer and your job is, at the end of the day, track the movement of your employees then use this app on their cell phones and you can track all of them by just peeking into this app.
If you are using a CDMA android phone then you need to enable “Use Wireless Location” in Settings->Location.
How it works:
1. Install the app.
2. Enable the check box to enable tracking of your device. The app then collects location info using GPRS or Wi-Fi every 0.5 hours.
3. Click on “View Now” link in the app and you will see the tracks of the cell (locations visited) on Google Map view. Tap on the location and it will show the day, time and location name of your visited place.
You can choose to disable collecting location info by unchecking the check box in the app’s main view as well as you can clear all the location information stored by using “Clear data” option in the options menu.
Cell Tracker is indeed a good app to track your footstep across your traveling zone. However, there could be an error of around 100 metres in some areas. You should give the app few seconds before taping on “View Now” link on your first use to get the expected result.
Download Cell Tracker From Google Play.
You may also like:
- Track Cricket World Cup 2011 On Your iPhone With ESPNcricinfo App
- Track your budget with free Budget Tracker
- 3 Tools To Run Android App Right On Your PC
- Download My Tracks GPS Android app source code
- 20 License Giveaway of Memory Booster 2.5 Full Android App