Adobe Photoshop indeed one of the most preferred image editing tool that comes with many advance features such as filters, brushes and templates. The use of filters, brushes and template
Adobe Photoshop indeed one of the most preferred image editing tool that comes with many advance features such as filters, brushes and templates. The use of filters, brushes and template or any other type of Photoshop plugins help us to do several time consuming work in very minimal time. Fortunately, these filters, brushes and other types of plugins are readily available online for download and use. Day by day we probably installed tons of such plugins that ultimately make Adobe Photoshop very slow as it load everything before it launch the user interface.
It’s very likely that you don’t really need to load every plugins before, you can always browse the filters or brushes when you need. So, disabling unused plugins will be a better option and thus you can save significant amount of Adobe Photoshop loading time.
Unless you really want to do it manually, Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp is a great tool that make the task easy for you and help you to speed Adobe Photoshop loading time significantly.
Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp come with a user friendly interface through which one can easily enable or disable the plug-ins, stop loading of Adobe fonts CMap and Base, control the memory use of Photoshop along with many more useful task. It will show all installed plugins, right click on a plugin to remove it from loading on start. Click on ‘Optimize’ button to save the changes. The restore button help you to restore the original setting.
Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp complete features:
- Enable or disable the plug-ins as needed
- Do not load Adobe fonts CMap and Base
- Do not load Photoshop Presets
- Optimize and reset Maximum Memory Usage
- Restore to original settings with a click of the Restore button at any time
Download Photoshop SpeedUp Utility
You may also like:
- How to speed up Photoshop start up?
- 4 Ways To Speed Up Your Site Download Speed
- Remove chromatic aberrations using Adobe Photohop through free ChromAcute plugin
- 5 Essential Free Photoshop E-Books
- Idea to remove background from an image without Photoshop