If for some reason you require to install Windows 8 through USB drive (device), you first need to create a bootable Windows 8 USB flash drive. Usually such situation appears
If for some reason you require to install Windows 8 through USB drive (device), you first need to create a bootable Windows 8 USB flash drive. Usually such situation appears when your DVD drive not working or you are using netbook or a computer that don’t come with a DVD reader.
1. Windows 8 ISO file. [ If you have a Windows 8 DVD then create an ISO image using burning software such as Nero. You can also download Windows 8 ISO.]
2. 4GB or more USB drive or Pen Drive.
Install and run Windows7 USB/DVD Tool and then follow the onscreen guide.
Create Bootable Windows 8 USB Drive
1. First browse and add Windows 8 .iso file. Afterward, click on ‘Next’ button.
2. As we want to create a bootable USB drive, hit ‘USB device’ button.
3. If you have more than one USB device attached in your PC then select the USB device that you want to convert in bootable device. Hit ‘Begin copying’ button.
Wait few minute and a screen will confirm once the process completed. You can now close the application or click on ‘Start over’ to create another bootable Windows 8 drive.
You need to set boot from USB drive in your BIOS to install Windows 8 via this bootable drive. Enjoy you Windows 8 experience and extend it by browsing our Windows 8 section.
You may also like:
- Create Bootable Windows 7 USB Drive Without Using Command Prompt
- Create Windows 7 bootable USB drive using Windows 7 SBB Tool
- Idea to create bootable USB drive
- Creates bootable USB drive from CentOS/RedHat in Windows using ISO2USB
- Tutorial To Install Windows 7 Using USB Drive