Modern day computer comes with to much RAM that most user don’t think about how much RAM in use. However, if you are using a Old PC with limited RAM
Modern day computer comes with to much RAM that most user don’t think about how much RAM in use. However, if you are using a Old PC with limited RAM or if you are someone overly cautious about RAM uses despite using a modern day PC with good RAM spec then My Memory Monitor is a portable app that you really like to use.
My Memory Monitor is a small little utility that show RAM uses in realtime in a widget like interface which take a very minimum space in your screen and always stay in top of other active windows.
The utility also shows you top 10 application that using most RAM space. To get the details right click on tray icon or the display interface and then mouse hover on ‘Top 10 Processes (memory usage)’ and it will show you the name of the application along with memory usage stat beside the name.
Few other context menu options are Lock windows position, Minimize to system tray and Restart with Windows.
Download My Memory Monitor
You may also like:
- How to bring back Vista style Show Desktop icon on Windows 7?
- Software To Check BSNL Broadband Usage Right From Desktop
- Accelerate RAM Performance Instantly with Adjiesoft RAM Accelerator
- RAMfreer : Free Up Physical RAM on low RAM PC
- Optimize System Memory with Free PC Brother Memory Optimization