Do you ever think to use Gmail as a storage media? Do you ever think 2GB is not enough? Do you ever think how to transfer file easily and faster in Gmail? If yes then this tip will definitely help you
Do you ever think to use Gmail as a storage media? Do you ever think 2GB is not enough? Do you ever think how to transfer file easily and faster in Gmail? If yes then this tip will definitely help you.
First you need to have more than 1 email id. Suppose you need 10 GB space then create 5 accounts on Gmail. Then you need to install Gspace plugin on Firefox browser. After that follow the steps:
- Once installed Gspace, open your Firefox browser. To access Gspace go to: Tools > Gspace. The Gspace console will appear on screen.
- Manage your Gmail accounts. You can set up as many as you want. Remember that each one provides 2Gb of storage.
- Login to any of your Gmail accounts.
- Gspace console is divided in 4 key areas for you to manage your files: My Computer / My Gspace / Transfers / Status.
- File Transfer: to manage files
- Player Mode: to listen your stored music files directly from Gspace
- Photo Mode: to view your collection of pictures
- Gmail Drive: to manage your Gdrive files as well
Downloads: Window —- Mac —- Linux (Project discontinued)
You may also like:
- Extend Gmail notification feature without installing Gtalk in Window 7
- Download Official Gmail Tips E-Book
- Tips to make mobile to mobile unlimited free video calls
- Tips To Get Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Unlimited Edition For Free
- Extend Hard Disk partition without reformatting with free Extend Partition