We use hot keys or shortcut key to reduce our stress of working or to make us little bit lazy. Usually we love create our own shortcuts for those items which we use most
We use hot keys or shortcut key to reduce our stress of working or to make us little bit lazy. Usually we love create our own shortcuts for those items which we use most. However sometime you face problem to add a shortcut for contextual item. I find an excellent software which definitely helps in this case. However it have some limitation.
This software can’t able to create a shortcut for those menu items added by any application which shows menu. For example, when you ctrl-click on Desktop in Finder you have “New Folder” and other items added by Finder. You cannot assign shortcuts to those items. Its only work with those contextual items which advertise available commands by returning the menu item name when the context information (selected text of file information) is passed to the contextual menu plug-in. Usually most software support this but there are some program which don’t support it.
1. Not all contextual menu plug-ins work with Shortcuts. In most cases there is not much that can be done about it but ask the author of the plug-in to change the code to work with Shortcuts.
2. There might be conflicts with other hot key combinations assigned by other applications.
3. Sometimes the pressed key combination does not arrive to ShortcutObserver. Usually a second time you press they combination it works. It is a situation which is hard to reproduce and debug but it looks like it is a problem in Mac OS X.
Require Mac OS 10.4 or higher.
You may also like:
- Download Fast DVD Ripper Pro With Free Serial Keys/License Keys
- A Complete List Of Windows7 Shortcut Keys
- Get Medal of Honor Beta Keys free
- Recover Router Password or Keys with RouterPassView
- 10 Quick Shortcut Keys For Internet Beginners