I give Safari priority over Firefox and honestly Firefox is now history. In last 7 days my Firefox browser crash over 35 time ( I stop counting now). That’s the biggest reason to sift my browsing experience to Safari
I give Safari priority over Firefox and honestly Firefox is now history. In last 7 days my Firefox browser crash over 35 time ( I stop counting now). That’s the biggest reason to sift my browsing experience to Safari. However, as a Mac fan I always love all Mac products. I always feel Windows and Virus made for each other.
Anyway I use Chrome in one of my friend PC and its good. The simple interface, it produce is awesome and I love there integrated Keyword search right on address bar. I just want to give my Safari browser that power. I hunt over the net and after spending some hours I able to get a well deserve solution. After installing this plugin just type the keyword with query and it will show you the result.
Here is an example screenshot taken from the main website, I am too lazy to make my own screenshot.
Keywurl comes with a handful of such predefined keywords, including:
- Google Images
- …and more.
Visit Website for more info and download
You may also like:
- Put Safari Style RSS Feed Subscription on Chrome (Chrome Extension)
- How to change default download location in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
- Cute Rank – An excellent free search engine keyword analysis tool for SEO lovers
- Idea to make realtime search on all social engines
- How To Block Third Parties & Search Engines From Tracing Web Activity[Chrome]?