If you blogging a while, you may aware of Snagit, a powerful screen capture solution. However it cost $49.95 when I last check. You can get a 30 day full functional trial pack here
If you blogging a while, you may aware of Snagit, a powerful screen capture solution. However it cost $49.95 when I last check. You can get a 30 day full functional trial pack here. Anyway I am going to talk about Jing, a gift from TechSmith to blogger. The basic version is free.
With Jing you can capture image or create video easily. It has some similarities with Snagit, like you can customize your image with arrow, can use frame box, can add text. In short all basic things you can expect from a software like this. However there is some limitation in this basic version or free version.
- You can’t change the thickness of arrow or can’t customize the arrow look.
- You can’t change the frame style.
- You can’t resize the image. It will be good idea to resize the image using tinypic.com and then save it and upload it in your blog. It will save some web space.
You can also create, own screen video or tutorial video using this. However I don’t test it, so if anybody test it, please make a comment.
You can get the free software here.
Related: Camstudio: Free Desktop Recorder
You may also like:
- Get TechSmith SnagIt 7.2.5 free
- FireShot – powerful free screen capturing and editing tool for blogger
- 14 Free powerful Screen Capture with Editor tools
- Chrome get an Screen Capture Extension
- CashLog – Free 3 Column Blogger Template