If you are a Gtalk user, then you may notice the notification system of it when a new mail come on your mail box. Now extend the feature of Gtalk
If you are a Gtalk user, then you may notice the notification system of it when a new mail come on your mail box. Now extend the feature of Gtalk.
This Gtalk notification system colorize the notification environment with other useful information. Just see the screenshot which will clear the concept.
- It allows you to see a preview of all unread mails you have. Clicking on the button in the center will open the mail in Gmail
- Unread mails are also accessible from the jump list. Clicking on one of them will also open it in Gmail.
- It is using Gmail secured RSS feed to retrieve the mails so it should be pretty safe. Credentials are saved using a machine’s dependent encryption.
- It is free and only work on Windows 7
You can read more about it and download it from here.
You may also like:
- How to get Gtalk like email notification on Linux
- Tips to extend Gmail 2GB space to Unlimited
- Get Windows 7 one click active window hide feature on XP
- How To Activate & Use Gmail Background Send Feature
- Idea to get instant Gmail notification on iPhone