A start menu always makes browsing easy and interesting. Most of us flexible with mouse in case of clicking menu and general PC user don’t like to use keyboard shortcut at all. So what to do? How we can put that nice feature in our
A start menu always makes browsing easy and interesting. Most of us flexible with mouse in case of clicking menu and general PC user don’t like to use keyboard shortcut at all. So what to do? How we can put that nice feature in our USB?
Well I found 4 useful tool which going to help you here. Here is those tool with an useful description.
CodySafe: I used it in my machine a truly it’s best. It is feature rich as well as simple. It protects you from autorun viruses too. Ceedo provides a framework for making application portable. Here is some useful features:
- Automatic application ranking based on frequency of its usage
- Grouping and categorizing of applications
- Management of automatic launching of portable applications
- Adding applications that are not compatible with PortableApps.com framework.
PStart: It is an easy tool for general user, very simple. Unlike Windows shortcuts, PStart uses relative paths, when installed as a portable application. If your USB key drive gets another drive letter when you insert it into another computer, your portable applications still can be started properly. This means you can also use PStart to start applications you burn to a CD (and don’t know the drive letter either).
SyMenu: It is a portable menu launcher that allows to organize and find your portable applications in a quick and easy way. The feature I like in it is Vista like search feature and batch import ability.
ASuite: It is a simple application launcher to manage an unlimited number of files, folders and webpage for quick access. It is designed to work with removable storage (uses relative paths) media like USB sticks, hard drives, iPods, etc. What I like in it is importing list feature from winPenPack Launcher 1.x, PStart 2.0x. Another notable feature is restoring session after crash
You may also like:
- Unlock Bitlocker Encrypted Local Drives Fast with BitLocker Drives Unlocker
- Download Start Menu Cleaner for Windows 7
- Replace and Customize Windows 7 Start Menu with StarMenu7
- Organize favorite programs on system tray like start menu with SE-TrayMenu
- Get static and dynamic ID of HDD and Flash device with Flash Drive Serial Utility