We all know (Photoshop users) how Photoshop eat our minute during start up. It shows developer name and some loading process. The start up goes slow due to those plugin loading process
We all know (Photoshop users) how Photoshop eat our minute during start up. It shows developer name and some loading process. The start up goes slow due to those plugin loading process. If we able to disable unneeded plugin then we might help us to save sometime. Specially for those users who have slow machine environment.
Photoshop SpeedUp come handy here. Its a free Photoshop tweak utility. Using it you can easily disable those unneeded plugin as well as can enable needed and if anything goes wrong you always can restore your last working setting.
This help you to way. You can speed up your Photoshop without any hassle as well as you can learn which plugin you use often and which not. That definitely help you to customize further.
Remember, disabling a plugin not going to stop you to use that plugin in Photoshop. It only stops a pre-enable environment. You can use those disable plugin whenever you can.
You may also like:
- 5 Essential Free Photoshop E-Books
- Idea to remove background from an image without Photoshop
- 10 Excellent Free Image Editor – Photoshop Alternative
- Put 69 different image effects in Photoshop With Free Harry’s Filter
- Change Windows 7 Start Button with Windows 7 Start Button Changer