WorldCat is known as library search engine which help you to search popular books, music CDs and videos using web. This special search engine only targets U.K., U.S., Germany, France, Canada and the Netherlands community
WorldCat is known as library search engine which help you to search popular books, music CDs and videos using web. This special search engine only targets U.K., U.S., Germany, France, Canada and the Netherlands community.
You can search for popular books, music CDs and videos – all of the physical items you’re used to getting from libraries. You can also discover many new kinds of digital content, such as downloadable audiobooks. You may also find article citations with links to their full text; authoritative research materials, such as documents and photos of local or historic significance; and digital versions of rare items that aren’t available to the public. Because WorldCat libraries serve diverse communities in dozens of countries, resources are available in many languages.
Now you can use this special search engine right on your mobile. Just visit www.worldcat.org/m/ and install WorldCat Mobile. It has following features:
- Search for library materials – Enter search terms such as keywords, author or title
- Find a WorldCat library near you – Enter your ZIP, postal code or location in the Libraries Locator
- Call a library – Highlight and click the phone number in a library listing to place a call
- Map a route – Find the fastest way to a WorldCat library using the mapping software already on your device
This free software support all latest mobile devices like Windows Mobile 5.0, Blackberry, Palm OS 5.4 or later, Apple iPhone, Nokia, MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1 Java etc. Check out this supported phone list.
Here is a demo video which will help you to visualize this software feature:
You may also like:
- 6 Powerful PDF Search Engines to Find and Download Free PDF Books
- Fizy Music – Find And Listen Music Free
- Add Bing search engine on Firefox Search Suggestion Box
- Bing is better as an image search engine?
- Google or Bing – Which is more vulnerable search engine?