Do you ever thought to convert JPG image to AVI movie? We usually do it because we love to see our images in our TV or any multimedia player as
Do you ever thought to convert JPG image to AVI movie? We usually do it because we love to see our images in our TV or any multimedia player as a streaming video. If you have some sequential images then you can create a high quality video to give your friend surprise. Possible you can quiz about it in social party like how can you create video from digital camera?
PhotoLapse make this possible. If you have proper codec installed then you can make your images a streaming video and later you can use a free video editor to input your voice to make it more lively. You can use K-Lite Codec Pack.
Here is a basic idea which you can follow:
- Take out your digital camera and set it in a low resolution (640×480).
- Pick an object to make a series of stills from, like the clouds or the moon.
- Place your camera in a steady position.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable position because it’s gonna take a while….
- Depending on the subject and the speed of your camera, make a photo every 10 seconds or so, and take as many photo’s as you like.
- Download the photosequence to a folder on your pc.
- Start up PhotoLapse and make your movie.
PhotoLapse is a portable application hence you don’t need to install anything, just run the application.
Download PhotoLapse for Windows System
You may also like:
- PNG2SWF : Make Your Own Flash File Using Image Free
- Make Your Own iPhone/iPod Wallpaper From Any Image With Wallpaperio
- Create Gif image or make funny face online free with Loogix
- Fresh Install Windows Movie Maker 6.0 in Windows 7 with Windows Movie Maker Installer
- Get the old Windows Movie Maker with additional 200+ features