Dock is a very impressive feature of Mac. It uses less window space and allow you one click access on your frequent use program. Windows 7 make a similar feature
Dock is a very impressive feature of Mac. It uses less window space and allow you one click access on your frequent use program. Windows 7 make a similar feature but this time we also get our active programs in Dock bar(aka Taskbar on Windows 7). Now how will you achieve it on other Windows OS!
Earlier we review Drop2Open which extend dock feature of Windows 7 now we will review Pydock which will provide dock like feature on Windows XP and Vista.
After downloading the application you just need to run the program. It won’t install anything. This program will hide the taskbar and place its Dock feature there.
- Tracks Open Windows
- Allows Minimize, Maximize and Restore
- Remove/Restore Taskbar
- Add Launchers for Applications
- Window Previews
Remember this program is under development so you can find bugs on it and there is a possibility of extension on deduction of features on future updates.
Download Pydock to power your XP and Vista with Dock feature
You may also like:
- Drop2Open – Put Mac OSX Dock feature on Windows 7
- Edit Windows 7 Taskbar Buttons & Thumbnail Preview sizes using W7 Taskbar Tweaker
- Idea To Get Battery Status On Your Taskbar
- Replace Windows 7 System Files with Windows Se7en File Replacer
- Put Windows 7 taskbar icons in Windows Vista