Microsoft new released OS Windows 7 have lot of thing to rejoice. The sleek smooth screen, faster action time than Vista make it cool. Although like all other Microsoft released
Microsoft new released OS Windows 7 have lot of thing to rejoice. The sleek smooth screen, faster action time than Vista make it cool. Although like all other Microsoft released it come with lot of pre-enabled feature which you actually don’t need as an average user. So, it’s better to disable those feature and make Windows 7 work much more faster than ever.
Here I am going to share 7 worthy tool that need your attention when you thinking about tweaking Windows 7.
1. XdN Tweaker – It come with 16 different tweaking. The interesting thing is, it come with a red exclamatory icon to warn you when any tweak can tweak your system negative way. Caution should be taken when applying any tweak with that mark. Download XdN Tweaker.
2. TweakNow WinSecret – Another useful tool which do some essential registry fixes to speed up your system performance. Download TweakNow.(Project Discontinued)
3. GIGATweaker – One of the best and fastest programs that combine the highest comfort, compactness and power. All changes made by GIGATweaker in the system, transparent through informative console. Built-in Startup Manager and Uninstall Manager. Download GIGATweaker (Project Discontinued).
4. TweakNow PowerPack – Another tweaking tool for TweakNow. Its allow you to optimize both operating system and web browser. It’s also come with shutdown scheduler and autorun enable-disable ability. Download TweakNow PowerPack.
5. TweakPrefetch – Very essential tool for gamers. Its enable you the ability to customize fetching to boost your system performance. Its actually an utility which capable of managing your system’s Prefetch and Superfetch. Download TweakPrefetch.
6. Argente Utilities – Repairs, optimizes, manages, modifies, removes and protects your system from all types of errors, failures and malwares. Download Argente Utilities.
7. Preferred Filter Tweaker – Windows 7 uses its own DirectShow filters for decoding several audio and video formats. Using third party filters instead of the native filters is not possible without making changes to the Windows Registry. This tool help you here.
Download Preferred Filter Tweaker.
Remember it always a better idea to make a restore point before using any of the above tool.
Registry Point Creation Instruction:
Start -> All Program -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
You may also like:
- Tweak Windows 7 Smartly With SMART Tweaking Tool
- TweakIE9 – Free IE9 Tweaking Tool
- Create Windows 7 bootable USB drive using Windows 7 SBB Tool
- Customize Windows 7 Default ScreenSaver With System Screensavers Tweaker
- Control Windows 7 UAC easily with UAC Controller Tool