Do you ever think,’I wish I can run this program for a certain amount of time’, if yes then this tip definitely help you. Actually, we generally don’t need it
Do you ever think,’I wish I can run this program for a certain amount of time’, if yes then this tip definitely help you. Actually, we generally don’t need it but due to cute disturbance made by our younger or any unwilling person may force us to do this. May be our younger want to play for an hour but may be s/he is too addicted and may not willing to leave the computer for our work. That’s the time this nifty tool going to be handy.
TimedSS is such a program which all of us desire for if we have Multi-user machine. This tiny tool allowed us to set running time of any program silently. Just download it and follow the following instruction.
1. Run command prompt(cmd.exe)
2. Write instructional code with following structure:
TimedSS.exe seconds [low] mygame.exe
Example: TimedSS.exe 60 low “C:\Game\Mygame.exe/s”
Optional – low or idle priority.
Run from a batch file or a shortcut.
Note: Use quotation marks around the program's path.
You may also like:
- How to block Screensaver for a specific program or while watching video?
- Idea to get access minimized program when Windows Explorer crash
- How to move large number of file fast on Windows ?
- How to uninstall a program completely on Mac?
- How to Get Free Skype Online Number – VOIP Number