Though Windows 7 logon screen cool enough to impress our eye but it will be smart idea to replace it with your own cool image. Windows 7 by default won’t
Though Windows 7 logon screen cool enough to impress our eye but it will be smart idea to replace it with your own cool image. Windows 7 by default won’t allow us to do that and if you really want to do it then you must have good technical knowledge on Windows 7. Now if you don’t want to go and read all those technical stuff then Thoosje Windows 7 Logon Editor will be a handy tool when you think about changing Windows 7 logon screen.
Thoosje Windows 7 Logon Editor make your logon screen changing very easy and safe. By default it comes with Mac, Ubuntu and Vista default logon screen but it allow you to put your own. You can backup your change and can later restore your backup and if you want to get back Windows 7 default logon screen then you just need to give a single click. All this are truly easy. As Windows 7 limit of 246KB for the maximum size of the Login screen image size, it’s prompt you when you exceed that.
Download Thoosje Windows 7 Logon Editor
You may also like:
- Download Logon Editor For Windows 7 To Customize Your Logon Screen
- Manage Windows 7 Logon Screen Using 7 Logon Screen Manager
- Logon Screen: Windows 7 Logon Screen Changer
- Add messages on Windows Logon with Windows Logon Notfier
- Replace Windows 7 System Files with Windows Se7en File Replacer