Phonetic Translator is specially useful in mails, instant messaging, greeting card designs etc. We Indian often called it Hinglish, Banglish and so. It’s actually our own SMS language. As most
Phonetic Translator is specially useful in mails, instant messaging, greeting card designs etc. We Indian often called it Hinglish, Banglish and so. It’s actually our own SMS language. As most mobile and computer system come with English keyboard layout, we try to express our feeling on our own language with English. Though we can change our keyboard layout but usually most of us don’t like to do that technical work. Now using Phonetic translator you can type whatever you want in your own language easily and without those technical knowledge.
- A simple phonetic transliteration application for typical users who use Indian language content (mails, instant messaging, greeting card designs). Just enter the words and get them transliterated phonetically to the chosen language.
- A complete RichText editing application to typeset documents in Indian languages. This is for more serious users who would like to use phonetic transliteration for creating Indian language documents (Desktop publishing). Helpful for preserving old Indian classical books and documents in native language format. Supports multiple platform-compatible output formats such as Html, OpenOffice document and Acrobat PDF.
Supported Languages: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu.
You can also add your own custom language, all you need to do save any in-built table to a phonetic table file, edit it and load it as a custom language.
Download Phonetic Translator
You may also like:
- Translate Video Language to Something Native Easily On Youtube
- Gmail Introduce Indian Language Typing Just Like SMS
- Translate into Any Language, Anywhere with OnTranslator
- How to translate your voice to text in iPhone & BlackBerry
- Byki – Now Learn Foreign Language Free