If you want to give your friends and family who don’t have broadband connection, ability to surf internet then a Wi-Fi Hot Spot will be good idea. A Wi-Fi hotspot
If you want to give your friends and family who don’t have broadband connection, ability to surf internet then a Wi-Fi Hot Spot will be good idea. A Wi-Fi hotspot or access point is where someone can access wireless broadband using a wireless enabled device. Now, it is easy to create a secure Wi-Fi Hot Spot on Windows 7, all you need to have a good software.
Virtual Router is a good, secure software for this purpose. The Wireless Network created/shared with Virtual Router uses high secure WPA2 Encryption, and there is not way to turn off that encryption. This is actually a feature of the Wireless Hosted Network API’s built into Windows 7 and 2008 R2 to ensure the best security possible.
You can name the Wi-Fi Hot Spot whatever you want and can easily set a password for it to ensure the basic security.
Download Virtual Router
You may also like:
- How to get a virtual floppy drive in Windows 7?
- Microsoft Virtual PC For Windows 7 SP1 Direct Download Link
- Create Windows 7 bootable USB drive using Windows 7 SBB Tool
- Idea to create multiple directories in single step on Windows 7
- Create Bootable Windows 7 USB Drive Without Using Command Prompt