There are sometime when most used Windows Explorer crash. We unable to see taskbar or system tray and technically we have lost our control over minimized programs. I faced this
There are sometime when most used Windows Explorer crash. We unable to see taskbar or system tray and technically we have lost our control over minimized programs. I faced this problem often with Windows XP but yet not faced it on Windows 7. Now if you faced it on any Windows version then there is a technical as well as alternative way available for you.
As an average user, you may not like technical stuff if you do, then follow the steps:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete (on XP and above)
2. A Task Manager window will come (or choose Task Manager).
3. Go to ‘File’ menu and click on ‘New Task (Run…)‘
4. Now browse the ‘Windows‘ folder on system drive and open ‘explorer.exe‘
5. Now click on ‘Ok’ button and wait a minute and everything will be back.
Now if you don’t want to go through those technical stuff then use a tiny software named ‘SoftDesigner Unhider‘ which able to hide and unhide windows which is specially helpful when your system tray crash. Just run this portable application and it will show all minimized programs. Now use this tool productively to extract maximum value.
- Unhide any window minimized to tray which icon is absent after crashing of Windows Explorer process
- Hide any window that cannot be hidden to system tray via standard methods
- View all windows that hiding from you
- Hide your favorite game.
Download SoftDesigner Unhider
You may also like:
- Idea to find the driver who crash your OS without technical knowledge
- Idea To Run A Program Or A Screensaver For A Set Number Of Seconds
- How to prevent accidental Shutdown crash in Windows
- Add Files, Folder , Program etc. as Context Menu in Windows with ConFavor
- Idea To Change File Ownership in Windows 7