Windows Live, a brand launch on 2005 by Microsoft, now available with its new release Windows Live Pro to make better client-side experience on Windows Mobile. Windows Live for Windows
Windows Live, a brand launch on 2005 by Microsoft, now available with its new release Windows Live Pro to make better client-side experience on Windows Mobile. Windows Live for Windows phone (Pro) available via the Microsoft Download Center at no charge. This Windows Live version for Windows Mobile support both Windows Mobile Touch as well as standard version. It’s always a good idea to use latest software as it come with lot of fixes.
“Now you can stay connected to those that matter most with Windows Live for Windows phone. Windows Live Messenger, Hotmail, Photos and the “What’s New” feed are now all available on your 6.x Windows phone. Windows Live for Windows phone (Pro) is for use with a touch phone.”
This installation come with two file one for touch supported Windows Mobile and another is for standard version.
1. Download the cab file to your PC.
2. Copy the cab file to the Windows Mobile device.
3. Locate the file on the device using File Explorer and run the cab file.
4. Follow the installation prompts.
“Alternatively you can browse to http://wl.windowsmobile.com using Internet Explorer on your device to install using direct download.”
This software only support Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional version mobile OS.
Download Windows Live for Windows Touch & Standard phone
You may also like:
- Download Enterprice Standard IP Address Management Software Free(Windows)
- Extract and Backup Windows Live Messenger Emoticons With Windows Live Smiley Extractor
- Download Amazon App For Windows Phone 7
- Download Dailymotion App For Windows Phone 7
- Download Windows Live Essentials 2011 Final Version(Full Offline Installer)