If you are a blogger and web owner then you may well aware of this term ‘DNS propagation‘. DNS propagation occur when you change your domain nameserver and it always
If you are a blogger and web owner then you may well aware of this term ‘DNS propagation‘. DNS propagation occur when you change your domain nameserver and it always take time. During propagation time the site goes down or unavailable for some part of the world where other can access it. You can check DNS propagation progress my opening your site manually after a time interval or you can check it right from your desktop.
If you want to check it right from the desktop to make this process more time savvy and productive then DNS propagation check is a tool which you should have. It is a simple, easy to use application designed to use ping command repeatedly in every 60 seconds to see is DNS live. It can be minimized to system tray and able to gives alert when DNS is propagated.
Download DNS propagation check
You may also like:
- Software To Check BSNL Broadband Usage Right From Desktop
- How to check Singapore Bus arrival time right from Desktop?
- Use ProcessKiller when desktop freezed to make your desktop normal
- Organize multiple remote desktop connections effectively with Remote Desktop Organizer
- Tunlr DNS: Bypass Restriction & Watch Hulu, Pandora, Netflix and Others Without VPN