Chrome plugin or extension is no longer a property of Chrome Dev channels. Google today release Chrome browser stable edition with extensions and bookmark sync support. Now everyone can use
Chrome plugin or extension is no longer a property of Chrome Dev channels. Google today release Chrome browser stable edition with extensions and bookmark sync support. Now everyone can use extension to make Chrome more productive and now Chrome is ready to compete with another open source browser Firefox on each type of user ground.
Chrome 4.0 come with over 1,500 new features (don’t use your finger )and most significant one is extension support.
Here is some key feature of Chrome 4.0:
- Bookmark sync,
- Enhanced developer tools,
- HTML5: Notifications, Web Database, Local Storage, WebSockets, Ruby support,
- v8 performance improvements,
- Skia performance improvements,
- HTTP byte range support,
- New security feature: “Strict Transport Security” support,
- Experimental new anti-reflected-XSS feature called “XSS Auditor.”
Now if you download the file through Google website then it first download a small file which later you need to run to download and install whole Chrome on your system. If you don’t want to follow that time-consuming process then here I uploaded the standalone application for you on Mediafire.
Download Google Chrome 4.0 Standalone Installer
You may also like:
- Download standalone offline Chrome installer from Google
- Google Chrome 11.0.686.1 Beta Offline Download Link(Mac & Windows)
- Recover Google Chrome Password with ChromePasswordDecryptor
- Download Yahoo! Messenger 11 Beta Offline Installer
- Download Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta Official Offline Installer