We already covered a tool named Get Lyrical which let iTunes user add lyrics automatically but that tool only work on Mac OS. However, now Windows user also have a
We already covered a tool named Get Lyrical which let iTunes user add lyrics automatically but that tool only work on Mac OS. However, now Windows user also have a reason to smile and all thanks goes to iTuner which let Windows user to discover lyric automatically.
iTuner is a tiny application which sit on your system tray and adds seamless features to iTunes including global keyboard control, lyric discovery and display, track dashboard, playback control, and library maintenance.
1. System Tray icon showing the current player state: play or pause
2. Notify popup showing current track information, title, artist, album
3. Detailed track information with quick link to storage folder on disk
4. Indication of source location, standard music library, movies, TV shows, podcasts, radio
5. Customizable global hot key control of iTunes playback
6. Basic playback controls including, next/prev track, play/pause, volume, position, rating, and shuffle
7. Automatic lyric discovery using multiple providers
8. Quick access to view lyrics of current track
9. Basic track information editor to customize title, artist, and album
10. Automated library maintenance, duplicate cleanup, optimization (planned)
Update (2nd March, 2010):
New automatic librarian features and playlist export features are now available.
Download iTuner – The iTunes Companion
You may also like:
- How to add lyrics on iTunes automatically
- EvilLyrics: Search Lyrics Automatically For Your Player
- Automatic transfer images from Camera to Computer with WIA-Loader
- Automatic Backup and Restore Print Configuration with Print Migrator
- How to Join iTunes Tracks Together ?