Floppy drive is old fashion now, but still have its value when you think about recovery disk or something similar. It’s well known fact that too much use of a
Floppy drive is old fashion now, but still have its value when you think about recovery disk or something similar. It’s well known fact that too much use of a floppy device make it unstable, so it will be great idea if we create a virtual drive to run those floppy devices without inputting it, like we do with CD by creating virtual CD drive.
All you need to do, first create an image file of that floppy disk and then just install Virtual Floppy Drive (VFD) and later run that image file using VFD. You must run this tool as Administrator to make it work. You can create up to two virtual floppy drive using this utility.
Virtual Floppy Drive Screenshot:
This tool also compatible with Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Download Virtual Floppy Drive
You may also like:
- Create Windows 7 bootable USB drive using Windows 7 SBB Tool
- Change Drive Icon On Windows 7 Easily With Drive Icon Changer
- Change Windows 7 Drive Icons With SevenDriveIconChanger
- Create Your Own Wi-Fi Hot Spot on Windows 7 With Virtual Router
- Recover data from floppy disk with Floppy Disk Recover utility