Game player always has an addiction to extract every interesting think that they watch during game play and watch them or share them with others. Earlier we give you tips
Game player always has an addiction to extract every interesting think that they watch during game play and watch them or share them with others. Earlier we give you tips on how to play Java based mobile games on computer. Now I’m going to share a software which help you to capture screenshot as well as video from 3D games.
Gregion is a simple free software that will help you to capture both videos and images from 3D game, however you need to use this intelligently. You have to save the game before the video and then come back to Gregion and start recording and then go back to your game and watch the video and Gregion will record it. However, if you not playing a full screen 3D game then it work smoothly as switching is just a click away from you. Remember, when you run this tool it will take down your windows screen resolution temporarily, don’t worry Windows will reset it as soon as you close this software.
- Take a screenshot from 3D Games. (BMP, JPG, PNG)
- Make Movie file from 3D Games. (AVI, WMV, RM(RMVB), MOV)
- Apply Codec(DivX, XviD, …) to the video stream in real time.
- Make an optimal AVI file by Gregion Converter after Lossless capture.
- Can include a Mouse Cursor and User Logo and Date Time in the video stream.
- Can include a User Informations in the video file.
- Can reduce the video for capture.
- Can reserve a time limit for capture.
You may also like:
- Upload your images & videos from Windows Live to Facebook fast with LiveUpload
- Jing – Free screen capture solution for blogger by TechSmith
- Extract and Backup Windows Live Messenger Emoticons With Windows Live Smiley Extractor
- Crazy Idea – Game developers pirate their own game
- Find popular books, music CDs and videos on your mobile through WorldCat library search engine