Uploading images from Windows Live Photo Gallery or uploading video from Windows Live Movie Maker to Facebook was never easy. In one word, there was no direct way to do
Uploading images from Windows Live Photo Gallery or uploading video from Windows Live Movie Maker to Facebook was never easy. In one word, there was no direct way to do that but now you can do this and all thanks goes to LiveUpload plugin.
LiveUpload is very easy to use application. After installing it, all you need to select the images or videos and then use LiveUpload to Facebook option located under Publish. However, while you use this plugin first time, you should first authorize this application for your Facebook account.
Don’t worry you don’t need to do much. Just click on LiveUpload to Facebook and it will tell you what you need to do; just follow the instruction and when you have done the authorization process, you can then easily upload images and videos from Windows Live Photo Gallery and Windows Live Movie Maker to Facebook respectably. Additionally, it allow you to set album privacy.
Download LiveUpload to upload images and videos to Facebook from Windows Live
You may also like:
- Capture Live Videos And Images From 3D Game With Gregion
- Extract and Backup Windows Live Messenger Emoticons With Windows Live Smiley Extractor
- Bring Picasa album to Live Writer fast with Live Writer Picasa plugin
- Download Windows Live for Windows Touch & Standard phone
- Frame Free – WordPress plugin to remove Digg Facebook Google Images Frame